NEW FOR SPRING 2020! With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive class, your favorite teachers from While They're Little will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the Maracas collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, with a special class for parents with babies under 10 months—but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, and an invitation to our private Facebook Group/your family portal, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
Music Together Online is being offered for April, May and June 2020 and your monthly tuition includes:
- At least one daily 30-minute Zoom class (livestreamed to Facebook) led by a trained early childhood music educator
- Access to our private Facebook group 'WTL Virtual Music Space' which will contain livestreams of all Zoom classes and their replays.
- A dedicated Family Portal page on our website with all class replay videos, additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Maracas Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Maracas Song Collection download code emailed upon class confirmation.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
Our Family Membership is still active while we are offering Music Together Online, with some changes:
Monthly Tuition is as follows:
|Membership Plan Prices for Music Together Online
|New Family Initial Fee
|Infants under 4 months*
*For families with ONLY infants under 4 months at the time of registration, the regular monthly tuition rate applies ONCE the child turns 4 months.
Please note, we have waived ALL additional sibling fees. Enrollment in Music Together Online is per household.
You may cancel/freeze your membership at any time by emailing us with your notification. For notifications received prior to the 25th of the month, your membership will end on the last day of that month. For notifications received after the 25th of the month, membership will end on the last day of the following month.
There is a $30 cancelation fee if you cancel/freeze your membership within 60 days of registering AND after we have shipped your CD/Songbook.
These policies apply ONLY WHILE WE ARE OFFERING MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE (i.e., April - June) and will revert back to regular membership policies over the summer.