With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive class, your favorite teachers from While They're Little will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the current song collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, with a special class for parents with babies under 10 months—but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, access to our Family Portal, where you will find all your video activities and content.
We continue to offer Music Together Online via our Family Membership Plan and your monthly tuition includes:
- Music classes livestreamed on Zoom, led by a trained early childhood music educator - you may either choose a class to attend weekly or schedule class each week as your schedule allows.
- Unlimited bonus classes (take classes once a week or every class that's offered!)
- A dedicated Family Portal page on our website with On-demand recorded class videos, additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Current Song Collection materials including songbook, CD, download code.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
We offer the following On-line classes:
Music Together Mixed Ages (0-5yrs)
Music Together Babies (0-6mo)
Enrollment in our Family Membership is required for Music Together Online.
Monthly Tuition is as follows:
|Membership Plan Prices for Music Together Online
|New Family Initial Fee (inlcudes Membership Fee and First Monthly Tuition; prorating may apply)
|Family Monthly Tuition (all siblings included)
Please note, we have waived ALL additional sibling fees. Enrollment in Music Together Online is per household.
You may cancel/freeze your membership at any time by emailing us with your notification. For notifications received prior to the 25th of the month, your membership will end on the last day of that month. For notifications received after the 25th of the month, membership will end on the last day of the following month.
There is a $50 cancelation fee if you cancel/freeze your membership within 60 days of registering as well as after we have shipped your CD/Songbook.